WARNING!!

SITE STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION !!

Friday, July 23, 2010

What's for Dinner?

So, weight watchers at work is going well!! Every one is doing such a good job and I lost 4.4 pounds last week!! Oh yeah, in one week! So, some of the girls wanted to know what I eat for dinner....So, here's my meal plan for this week....

Saturday

"Healthified" Beef Stroganoff - 8 points per serving

Sunday

Pizza - Not sure points - around 3 points per slice

Boboli pizza shell
Regular Tomato Sauce mixed with oregano and garlic powder
2% mozzerella cheese
Lean ground beef

Monday

Cajun Chicken Wraps - 4 points
Corn on the cob

Tuesday

Taco Salad Bowl - 8 points
*I made these last week and Ben and I LOVED them!! I did add Taco Seasoning to the meat instead of chillli powder though.

Wednesday and Thursday - I am in school so, Lean Cuisine for me, leftovers for Ben!!

Friday

Smarter Fettuccine Alfredo - 6 points

So, that's what we're eating this week!! Hopefully, I can lose a little more weight!!!

See you soon!!

Melissa
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment